Stainless steel elbow fittings
There are many ways to process stainless steel elbow fittings. Many are still in the category of mechanical processing, and the most used are the stamping method, forging method, roller processing method, rolling method, bulging method, stretching method, bending method, and combined processing method. Tube processing is an organic combination of machining and metal pressure processing. Forging method: Use a forging machine to stretch the end of the pipe or a part of the pipe to reduce the outer diameter. The common forging machine has a rotary type, a connecting rod type, and a roller type. Stamping method: In a stainless steel elbow, a tapered core is used to expand the pipe end to the required size and shape. Roller method: The core is placed in a stainless steel stamped elbow pipe, and the outer periphery is pressed with a roller for round edge machining.
The main types of stainless steel elbows:
1. Pipes with flanges and flanges. The former refers to the end of the pipe being inwardly or outwardly convex, and the latter refers to the pipe that forms a bulge or groove in the circumferential direction of the pipe;
2. The pipe thickness of the stainless steel elbow changes to the wall thickness along the length of the pipe.
3. Stainless steel elbow bending pipe fittings, what we have more contact is that, straight pipe into a curved pipe with different curvature radius, such as elbow, elbow, etc.;
4. Stainless steel elbow variable diameter pipe fittings, which means that the pipe end or a certain part of the pipe has a reduced diameter;
5. Pipe fittings with crimping and backing type, which increase the total strength of the pipe end to the outside or inside of the pipe or seal the pipe end;
6. Change the pipe section, according to the requirements, the circular section into a square, oval, polygon and so on.